Bundle, Promotion, Wine
[Mix & Match] Handpicked Wines Gift Pack
Add a personal touch to your valentine’s gift by customizing your own Handpicked wines gift pack!
Enjoy 15% off any 2 of the available wine selections and receive them in a Handpicked wine gift box.
Wine selections (select any 2 at 15% off)
- Handpicked Collection Chardonnay 2016
- Handpicked Collection Pinot Noir 2016
- Handpicked Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Handpicked Capella Vineyard Chardonnay 2014
- Handpicked Capella Vineyard Pinot Noir 2016
[Valentine’s Exclusive] [Twin Bundle] Château d’Anglès Classique Rose 2019
Brilliant, “pink flamingo” colour. Intense and complex nose of white flowers and fruits, citrus fruits and also small fresh red berries aromas. Plentiful mouth with a long and complex aromatic composition balanced by a mineral freshness.
Enjoy fresh and fruity in the first 3 years. Ageing potential of 4 to 5 years. Will definitely match all kinds of summer dishes like salads and grills. Also excellent with Asian cuisine, red berries-based desserts. Aerate and drink around 12°C. If served too cold, this wine will not develop its full aroma.
Mourvèdre (80%), Syrah(10%), Grenache (10%)SKU: n/a
Bundle, Promotion, Wine
[Bundle of 3] Waipara West Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Smelling this wine, you are instantly saturated with lofty aromas of passionfruit sherbet and sweet florals. Asian herbs like lemongrass and Thai basil add a savoury backdrop. Dry river bed and salt crust provide further earthy complexity. Full and juicy in the mouth ripe tropical fruit like richness flows through to a textured and cleansing granny smith finish with a stain like persistence.SKU: WPR01-1800750-WH-B6
Bundle, Gift Ideas, Promotion, Wine
[Pre-Order] Prosperity Wine Hamper (Delivery on 8th or 9th February 2021)Bundle, Gift Ideas, Promotion, Wine
[Pre-Order] Prosperity Wine Hamper (Delivery on 8th or 9th February 2021)
Celebrate the Ox-picious New Year and send wishes of prosperity, abundance and wealth to your family and friends with your own Customized Prosperity Gold Hamper!
Place your order before 31st January 2021.
Delivery and fulfillment of order will be on 8th Feb and 9th Feb 2021.
Gift Hamper consists of:
- Any 2 wines of your choice from the available wine selections
- Wine Selections (Select Any 2)
- Château D’Anglès Classique Rouge 2017 (France)
- Château D’Anglès Classique Blanc 2018 (France)
- Château d’Anglès Classique Rose 2019 (France)
- Château Saint Nicholas 2015 (France)
- Handpicked Regional Selection Rosé 2018 (Australia)
- Handpicked Regional Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2019 (Australia)
- Handpicked Regional Selection Pinot Noir 2018 (Australia)
- Handpicked Regional Selection Chardonnay 2018 (Australia)
- Handpicked Regional Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 (Australia)
- Handpicked Regional Selection Shiraz 2017 (Australia)
- Veramonte Sauvignon Blanc 2019 (Chile)
- Veramonte Chardonnay 2018 (Chile)
- Veramonte Rose 2019 (Chile)
- Veramonte Carmenere 2019 (Chile)
- Veramonte Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 (Chile)
- Veramonte Pinot Noir 2018 (Chile)
- Nassim Hill Mixed Berries Jam 100g x 1
- Nassim Hill Maple Nut Granola 250g x 1
- Nassim Hill Cranberry Pistachio Shortbread Cookies 70g x 2
- Malt & Wine Asia $18 Gift Voucher (T&Cs apply) x 1
Nassim Hill Pastries
Best consumed within 2 weeks upon delivery.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Do note that this is a pre-order purchase. If other non-pre-order item(s) are placed together in the same order, all items will only be dispatched on 8th Feb or 9th Feb 2021. In the event that you were able to checkout with an earlier delivery date, the earlier delivery date will be voided and we will automatically schedule the delivery of your order on 8th Feb or 9th Feb 2021.
*If you would like your non-pre-order item(s) to be dispatched first, kindly create a separate order for the non-pre-order item(s). Delivery charges will be applied accordingly (Delivery charge of $15 for every order purchase of below $150).
*Strictly no refunds/cancellation of order.SKU: n/a
[Bundle of 3] Handpicked Regional Selection Rosé 2018
This wine was grown at our Highbow Hill Vineyard north of Yarra Glen township. The soils are sandy loam over clay and gravel over Yarra Valley mudstone. The Pinot Noir and Marsanne were planted in 1998.
Varietal : Pinot Noir 100%
The colour is a clear light salmon pink The nose has vibrant red fruit and spice aromas and the palate is packed with juicy fruit flavours and savoury complexity. This wine is perfect for sipping on its own and will pair handsomely with a range of foods – pan fried rainbow trout with new potatoes, smoked salmon and cucumber sandwiches, sushi, vegetable frittata antipasto and Vietnamese rice paper rolls, to give just a few suggestions. Rosé is a classic summer sipper, but we reckon rosé is perfect any time of year.SKU: HDP09-1800750-RS-B3
Bundle, Promotion, Wine
[Bundle of 6] Grand Bateau Rouge / Blanc by Chateau Beychevelle
Welcome to Château Beychevelle, a land of wine and legends…
Widely known as the “Dragon Boat Wine” in Chinese culture, Château Beychevelle’s distinctive emblem depicts a sailing ship with a griffin prow – a Greek mythological creature who guarded the cellar belonging to the God of Wine, Dionysus.
Legend has it that ships passing in front of the château lowered their sails as a sign of allegiance to the Duke of Épernon, a man of great political influence and power who became Admiral of France. This deep mark of respect gave rise to its emblem and name “Beychevelle” from the old French Baisse-Voile, meaning ‘lowered sails’.
The château has never ceased to amaze, both in terms of its wines and its exceptional environment. Consistent and excellent; powerful, fleshy and structured, the wines of Château Beychevelle express the elegance and finesse of the exceptional terroir. Made for cellaring, they evolve superbly over the years.
“Who said you couldn’t drink great Bordeaux every day? From the famous – and normally expensive – Château Beychevelle, this elegant wine consists of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, is aged partially in new oak barrels, and has luscious ripe red fruit flavours.” – Dan Murphys
Wine selections include:
- Grand Bateau Blanc 2018 by Chateau Beychevelle
- Grand Bateau Rouge 2016 by Chateau Beychevelle