Nestled amid the rolling hills of bluegrass and thoroughbred farms sits our historic Woodford Reserve Distillery.
One of Kentucky’s oldest and smallest distilleries, the present-day Woodford Reserve Distillery is built on history, sitting on Kentucky’s oldest distilling site where Elijah Pepper began crafting whiskey in 1812. It was on these same hallowed grounds that years later Master Distiller James Christopher Crow perfected his whiskey-making methods, which today have become common practice, including the implementation of sour mash into fermentation.
The Distillery is home to a 500-foot-long gravity-fed barrel run, our iconic copper pot stills, and 100-year-old cypress wood fermenters. We also boast one of the only heat cycled barrelhouses in the world, ensuring every drop seeps into the charred and toasted white oak, giving Woodford Reserve its colour and signature flavour.
Woodford Reserve® Bourbon
The perfectly balanced taste of our Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is comprised of more than 200 detectable flavour notes, from bold grain and wood, to sweet aromatics, spice, and fruit & floral notes.
Woodford Reserve is built around flavour. The bourbon has a rich texture of flavours that create opportunities for cocktail and food pairings. Woodford Reserve is designed with perfectly proportioned flavours of depth and complexity. The smooth, balanced spirit has been celebrated as versatile and approachable, contemporary yet timeless.SKU: WDF01-NV00750-WA-OCBC
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Rye
The perfectly balanced taste of our Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey is distilled, matured, and bottled in Kentucky and delivers bold and spicy character.
Made with a lower amount of rye in the mash bill than most contemporary rye whiskies, Woodford Reserve Rye Whiskey is representative to a more traditional Kentucky Rye.
It’s bold character and emphasis on spice delivers a long and sweetly spiced finish.SKU: WDF02-NV00750-WA-OCBC
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Malt
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey showcases the five sources of flavor with an emphasis on the nuttiness of grain and toasted oak of the barrel delivering a more buttery expression than our bourbon. Using Malt grain allows the wood to play a big role in the flavor. Coming out of Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Wheat, and Malt. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. While most people associate Malt Whiskey with Scotland, Kentucky has a history of Malt Whiskey production pre-Prohibition. Woodford Reserve Malt draws upon this pre-Prohibition heritage for inspiration.
- Colour : Warm Umber
- Nose : Soft nutty notes drizzled with light caramel and milk chocolate coat a light layer of tropical fruit character. Delicate hints of brown spice, mint, brown sugar and soft oak float beneath.
- Taste : Dark chocolate and caramel covered nuts are dried out with a sprinkle of cocoa and brown spice. Faint ripe tropical fruit brighten a trace of toasted coconut and oak.
- Finish : Nutty and subtly sweet chocolate malt notes linger on.
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Wheat
Woodford Reserve Wheat Whiskey is a modern interpretation of a classic straight American whiskey through wheat grain innovation. With a nod to history balanced with the pioneering spirit of Woodford Reserve, our Wheat Whiskey becomes the fruit-forward expression within our Five Areas of Flavor offerings. This Wheat Whiskey is unique as it is made using all four grain types. After Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Malt and Wheat. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. With the introduction our Wheat Whiskey, Woodford Reserve will be the first to produce all four types.
- Nose : Cooked fruit (apple, pear, banana) and aromatic spices (cinnamon and cedar) mingle with a delicate floral character sweetened with light vanilla bean and brown sugar notes.
- Taste : Spicy applesauce and toasted coconut notes enliven an earthy mint and cocoa nibs mix.
- Finish : Dry, subtle cocoa nibs and apple peel fruit linger on.
Woodford Reserve® Double Oaked
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked is an innovative approach to twice-barreled bourbon that creates a rich and colorful flavor unlike any other bourbon in the market. Starting with Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, which is matured in handcrafted new white oak barrels; the bourbon is then uniquely matured for a second time in another new barrel.
The second barrel is deeply toasted before a light charring, creating the unique flavors of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked – a smooth, full-bodied bourbon with a long, rich finish.SKU: WDF03-NV00750-WA-OCBC
Woodford Reserve® Master Collection Brandy Cask Finish
The Woodford Reserve Master’s Collection Brandy Cask Finish is the latest and 11th release in the series. As the first whiskey to be finished in an American brandy cask, this new expression is yet another product of Woodford Reserve’s continued appreciation and commitment to innovation and craftsmanship.
Brandy, a spirit distilled from wine or fruit, is often aged in oak barrels. These may be used a number of times because Brandy does not have the new, charred barrel requirement that our Kentucky Bourbon does. Finishing fully matured Woodford Reserve in these barrels does not add any new flavours to the whiskey, but instead accentuates Woodford Reserve’s rich dried fruit and nut characteristics that come from our grain recipe and long fermentation process.SKU: WDF04-NV00700-WA-OCBC
Woodford Reserve® Master Collection Cherry Wood Smoked Barley
The Woodford Reserve Master’s Collection has traditionally honored the pioneering and innovative production processes established at our Woodford County distillery in the 1830s by owner Oscar Pepper and Master Distiller James Crow. Today that pioneering spirit is embodied in the Woodford Reserve Distillery’s Master’s Collection series and it’s latest release – Cherry Wood Smoked Barley.
Mash Bill : 70% corn, 20% cherry smoked malt, 10% distiller’s malt
The 2017 Master’s Collection Cherry Wood Smoked Barley is the first Kentucky bourbon to use malted barley that has been exposed to wood smoke during its kilning process. This imparted a rich smoked almond note to the mash that carried over in the distillation process. With 30% malt content the Cherry Wood Smoked Barley mash bill has a greater amount of malt than traditional bourbon. The result is a rich, full-bodied bourbon.
- Appearance : Rich amber
- Nose : A complex mingling of deep caramel, brown sugar and dark chocolate top a layer of cherry jam and nutty crumbles dusted with wood spice.
- Taste : Intense smoked almond and malt character sweetened with cherry pie filling and a touch of caramel.
- Finish : Long smoked almond notes fade into a rich cherry fruit jam.
Woodford Reserve® Master Collection Select American Oak
The 2018 Master’s Collection Select American Oak Kentucky Bourbon has been matured in one specific terroir sourced oak – Ozark. This Ozark Oak was selected for its terroir’s fast-growing characteristics. Having barrels that share a common wood structure gives this special batching of Woodford Reserve a distinct nutty and sweet aromatic character that will remind you of warm baked goods.
- Color : Peruvian Brown
- Aroma : Crisp yeasty and bready notes mingle with soft oak, vanilla, milk chocolate and marzipan. Walnut, pecans and Fall leaves bring the oak tannins forward.
- Taste : Soft nutty character and a sip of sweet tea bring a deep hint of peach and cocoa powder to life.
- Finish : Long and warm with a hint of wood spice.
- Mash Bill : 72% corn, 18% rye, 10% malt
- Proof : 90.4
Woodford Reserve® Master Collection Chocolate Malted Rye
The 2019 Master’s Collection Chocolate Malted Rye uses a malted rye as a dynamic flavour contributor. The rye malt was roasted to a level that its natural sugars caramelized into a dark chocolate note.
Composing 15% of the recipe, it makes this Kentucky Bourbon rich in mocha, dusty cocoa and assorted chocolate notes. Mash bill: 70% corn, 15% chocolate malted rye and 15% distiller’s malt
- Color : Medium caramel.
- Aroma : Soft mocha, delicate caramel and roasted nut notes mingle with hints of cedar, soft oak and a touch of fruit.
- Taste : Roasted rye grain, dry cocoa nibs and dark chocolate spice up a soft mocha character atop a layer of cherry fruit and toasted oak.
- Finish : Long and chocolatey.
Woodford Reserve® Very Fine Rare Bourbon
In the 1830’s our Woodford County distillery was the setting for a series of discoveries and innovative practices that would define the bourbon industry for generations to come. For this 2020 Master’s Collection release Master Distiller Chris Morris and Assistant Master Distiller Elizabeth McCall have drawn upon the rich history of that time and their own careers for inspiration.
Local newspapers from the 19th century highlighted auctions of highly aged Bourbon barrel lots as being “Very Fine” and “Rare.” The very rare barrels of Woodford Reserve featured in this Master’s Collection date back to the first year Morris became our Master Distiller. He and McCall have held them back from inclusion in their standard batching process to inaugurate this new package.
“Due to the heat-cycled warehousing at Woodford Reserve our product yield is extremely low. This makes a longer aged product at Woodford Reserve an extremely difficult accomplishment and therefore something that is quite rare.“ – Elizabeth McCall
The result is the Fall 2020 Master’s Collection release named Very Fine Rare Bourbon, a rich and darkly robust expression of Woodford Reserve Bourbon.
- Aroma : Layers of rich oak sweet aromatic notes, caramel, brown sugar, chocolate, vanilla merge into a cured tobacco character brightened with apple fruit.
- Taste : Very old oak notes sweetened with honey balanced by a touch of citrus and apple peel and a touch of clove spice.
- Finish : Long and dry clove spice
- Proof : 90.4
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment must be made with a VOYAGE Card. This includes Bank of Singapore VOYAGE Card, OCBC Premier Private Client VOYAGE Card, OCBC Premier VOYAGE Card and OCBC VOYAGE Credit Card.
- Offer is available from now till 31 December 2021.
- Offer is available for purchase more than once and is on a first-come-first-served, whilst stock lasts basis.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions or vouchers.
- Enjoy FREE delivery when you spend a minimum of $200. Orders below $200 are subject to a $15 delivery charge. No deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Public Holidays.
PRE-ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pre-order item(s) are expected to be available from the indicated date onwards.
- Do note that if other non pre-order item(s) are placed together in the same order, all items will only be dispatched when the pre-order item(s) arrives.
- If you would like your non pre-order item(s) to be dispatched first, kindly create a separate order for the non pre-order item(s). Delivery charges will be applied accordingly (Delivery charge of $15 for every order purchase of below $200).
- Strictly no refunds/ cancellation of order.