el Jimador Blanco
A silver tequila from El Jimador, made in Jalisco from 100% agave which is bottled immediately after distillation. It boasts a classic Lowland Tequila flavour profile, crisp and fruity, and versatile enough to work in a whole bunch of cocktails.
- Nose : Fruity, spiced aromas. Hints of green wood, zesty grapefruit and apple peel, with Lots of distinct agave.
- Taste : Manuka honey and roasted agave notes, balanced by a hint of lemon, grapefruit, a little rosemary and continuing spice.
- Finish : Warming and spiced, with more of those citrus and agave flavours persisting.
el Jimador Reposado
Mexico’s bestselling tequila… El Jimador Reposado is aged for 2 months in White Oak barrels before bottling. It is stunningly smooth with notes of cooked agave, vanilla and caramel sweetness. The producers recommend it with grapefruit soda, lime juice and a hint of salt in a highball glass, something called an “Authentic Paloma”…
- Nose : Buttery, toffee apple-like aromas with roasted agave and baking spice.
- Taste : Sweet vanilla and caramel, woody, with hints of cedar, earth, soft spices, cassia and vegetal agave.
- Finish : Just a hint of fruit sweetness on the tail, and distinct red bell pepper notes from the agave.