Tenuta Sant’Antonio Fontana Soave 2019
The aromas on this Soave are absolutely beautiful and the wine offers just the right density in the mouth to support all that preach and citrus intensity. This is a lovely Soave to pair will grilled shrimp or fish tacos. From the municipality of Colognola ai Colli and Illasi (Verona).
- Colour : straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Nose : fresh floral hint of white wine flowers and elderberry, mild white ripe fruit like apple and pear
- Palate : semi-dry and fairly warm with sustained but well balanced acidity, pleasant almond aftertaste.
Garganega 90%, Trebbiano di Soave 5%, Chardonnay 5%SKU: TNT05-1900750-WH
Tenuta Sant’Antonio Valpolicella Ripasso Monti Garbi 2017
The vineyards of Tenuta Sant’Antonio lie on the Monti Garbi: harsh and impervious soil, but generous with great wines. Like this splendid combination of Valpolicella Giovane and Amarone skins. Produced from the municipality of Mezzane di Sotto – Monti Garbi District (Verona).
- Colour : ruby red.
- Nose : red fruit and cherry.
- Palate : semi-dry, soft, caressing, fresh, savoury and fairly tannic with a spicy aftertaste.
- Corvina and Corvinone 70% – Rondinella 20% – Croatina and Oseleta 10%.